Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here we go!

Well, here we go....
This is my first attempt at truly engaging in the blog world. That being said I hope those of you who I have the pleasure of interacting with will be tolerant of my transgressions as I am certain there will be many :-).

A little information about me:
Active in contact center world for just over 12 years.
Held Director/Officer level positions at Overstock.com, CSFB & Bank One
Thus my expertise lies in the financial services and retail industries.
I am have just joined the staffing industry and I am learning as much as possible.

My roles have allowed me to gain experience and expertise in the following areas of contact centers: Credit Card, Mortgage, Collections, Fraud Prevention, Outsourcing, CRM sourcing and implementation, IVR sourcing and implementation, Fraud Application sourcing and implementation, multi-media channels, Knowledge base design and management, Training, Q/A, and WFM

My focus and what I believe is my "competitive advantage" is understanding the operations side of the business, inclusive of front end and back end service delivery involving different aspects of an organization such as logistics, marketing and finance.

Customer Care professionals have to establish themselves as competent tacticians and strategist with a strong business acumen in order to bring value to their organization and industry.

I hope to use this forum to exchange ideas and challenge popular contact center/customer sat notions in a collaborative form. As well as gather and evaluate industry leading trends.

Look forward to the Journey!

First Topic....Net Promoter Score, do you use it? How do you measure quality/customer sat?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lawrence! It was a great pleasure interacting with you( though occassionally ;)). You have a interesting blog here. Have a great one! All the best in your new assignment. God Bless.

Rgs,
Harsha
24/7 Customer

CustomerSatGuru said...

Thanks Harsha! It was a pleasure working with you and the rest of the talented/smart 24/7 team. Please send my best to Mervyn and Ramesh.
rgds,
LS

Anita said...

Hi Lawrence,
Very cool that you know how to create a blog (I don't). I'd love to stay in touch and help any way that I can.

Also, on your net-promoter score, did I share the study where the researcher analyzed 10 years of ACSI data and found no correlation of net-promoter score to any significant busines indicators? If not, I'd be happy to forward.

Let me know what you're up to. Thanks.

Anita Rockwell
651-755-1210

CustomerSatGuru said...

Hi Anita,
Great to hear from you. I would love to see that study...I will reach out to you via email.
All The Best!
LS